Presentations may take the form of contributed papers, demonstrations, workshops, research, or panel discussions. You are welcome to submit multiple proposals, however no more than two will be accepted for inclusion in the conference program. All proposals must be submitted using the online form.
The call for proposals submission deadline is May 30th.
If you are interested in poster sessions, a second call for proposal will be available in late June for posters, lightning talks, and round table discussions.
Be prepared to submit your proposal:
- A title and brief description: 50 words maximum.
- A long description: 150 words maximum.
- DO NOT include identifying information in your proposal submission.
- Consider how your presentation will connect with the audience.
- Sessions will be 50 minutes in length including time for Q & A.
Guidelines for submissions:
- Proposals are blind-reviewed.
- Content, relevance to conference theme, & overall appeal are key.
- Proposals should be concise, descriptive, and clearly written.
- Submissions containing identifying information may be disqualified.
Guidelines for the online submission form:
- Be sure to complete ALL of the required information.
- It is possible to move between sections of the form.
- It is NOT possible to save work in progress.
- EMAIL confirmation from alao.cpc at gmail.com will be sent to the lead presenter for each submission.
If accepted to present at the ALAO 2014 Conference:
- Presenters are responsible for their own conference registration.
- Presenters are responsible for all travel costs.
- Presenters will provide a presentation link or electronic copy.
- Presentations will be archived on the ALAO web site for three years.
- Technology and / AV requirements will be communicated.
- Tech help will be available from the CPC Technology team.
*originally published on Library Cloud 5/19/14