Register for ALAO 2011
– deadline October 21st
The exciting ALAO 2011 Conference on November 4th:
- Opening keynote with ACRL Vice-President/President Elect Steven J. Bell
- Presentations, posters, and spotlight sessions, all centered on change in today’s academic libraries
- Vendor spotlights
- Lunch with colleagues
- Plenty of time for networking
- and more!
The ALAO 2011 Pre-Conference on November 3rd features:
- Opening keynote by Instructional Design Librarian Lauren Pressley, from Wake Forest University
- A panel discussion on ACRL’s The Value of Academic Libraries: A Comprehensive Research Review and Report with Ohio academic library leaders
- Lunch, and time for networking with colleagues
ALAO is pleased to announce an evening social on November 3rd. This informal affair will be an excellent time to mingle and network with colleagues from the region, meet ALAO board members, and enjoy delicious hors d’oeuvres . The social will take place at the ALAO 2011 Conference headquarters, Hilton Toledo, in the Pine/Willow rooms from 7-9:30 pm. Please RSVP only if you plan to attend the social.
Important links: Conference Registration and RSVP for Pre-Conference Social