- Plan to arrive between 8:30 AM and 8:45 AM.
- New Books and Resources Roundtable: Bring up to three items to share that have been popular at your center. Categories include: juvenile literature, curriculum related titles, and teaching aids. We will share ideas and compile a master list of “must have” resources for everyone to take home.
BGSU sits just off Interstate 75 at Exit 181. From the highway take E. Wooster Avenue to the west.
- To Jerome Library: Turn north (a right from Wooster Ave) on Mercer Road followed by a left onto Ridge Street. Enter Parking Lot N to your left.
- Google Map: Jerome Library, Bowling Green, OH
The library is the interesting art-clad 8 floor building that looms above the others. I hope to have an assistant handing out parking tags in the parking lot. Otherwise park and come in and you can pick up the parking tag at the registration table. Enter the library at the west entrance at the lowest level.
Breakfast will be pastry, fruit, and coffee during the registration time. Lunch will be a soup and salad buffet at the Gardner Pavilion/Mazza Museum at the University of Findlay.
The University of Findlay is also off I 75 approximately 30 min south of Bowling Green.
- To Mazza Museum: Exit 159 off of I-75 left on to State Route 224. At first light turn right onto Broad Avenue. Turn left at second stop traffic light. Continue until College Street ends. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion is on the right. Parking is available on both sides.
- Map: For a visual route to Mazza Museum.